[Silesia-Open] Python C++ Electromagnetism, Partial Differential Equations Developer Needed

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at blogory.org
Mon Dec 19 08:28:22 UTC 2016

I need to hire a developer who understands partial differential equations, ideally someone who understands Electromagnetism, to build a nice commercial user interface in Python on top of a high performance open-source C++ numerical simulation library (Maxwell’s Equations).  The software is used to improve the efficiency of solar panels, and improve the quality of virtual reality displays.

The client company is out of San Francisco.  The software (and I) are out of MIT.  I live in Poland, and am moving to Katowice in January.   The client needs people right away, and also later.

Where should I look?  Which job boards do people use in Katowice?

Is anyone here interested?

Feel free to reply in Polish telling me where to advertise.  If you are applying for the job, please to write in English.

Warm Regards
Chris
blogory.org/python <http://blogory.org/python>
blogory.org/iphone-in-poland <http://blogory.org/iphone-in-poland>