[Silesia-Open] Linux Presentation Day in Germany, Italy, France, UK, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, ...

Kamil Gałuszka galuszkak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:20:12 UTC 2016

Hello,

> first of all a technical remark about your mailing list: The list
> manager's message "We have received a request from 172.17.42.1 for
> subscription of your email address [...]" is obviously kind of funny.
> Furthermore the web confirmation does not work.

Sorry for problems and inconvenience. @Łukasz do you know maybe why this is
happening?

> I am a member of the board of the Berlin Linux User Group (BeLUG, a non-
> commercial association). About a year ago I had an idea for a new kind
> of Linux event which should be targeted at people who don't know Linux
> yet and which should be very easy to organize. We call this the "Linux
> Presentation Day" – not very German but we intended from the beginning
> to expand this beyond Germany after some time. Here is an English
> summary:

http://www.linux-presentation-day.org/

I saw your email on HS WAW list and forwarded to closed members list of HS
Silesia as this is very interesting initiative. :) Sounds this is something
like old linux install parties.

Thanks
Kamil Gałuszka