[Silesia-Open] Pug.JS Training this week

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at PythonLinks.info
Sun Apr 14 10:27:52 UTC 2019

I am offering two Pug.js training classes this week.

Pug.js <https://github.com/PythonLinks/pug/blob/master/README.md> is an interesting HTML templating languae.  Demo <https://demo.forestwiki.com/HtmlContentTypes/Javascript-Folder/Pug/acedemo>. Like Python and Coffeescript it uses indentation to define structure.   It can generate static HTML, Python Page Templates, or Javascript.  I find it so much simpler than hacking HTML. In this Pug class, we will learn the basics and try out all 3 approaches.  The focus will be on using it to edit bootstrap menus.  First on the server using page templates, and then on the client, using javascript.    The idea is to make you comfortable with the technology, so that you can explore more on your own.  HTML and Javascript experience required.  A little Python is also helpful.

Since I am just starting to do this, I am keeping the class size small.  First priority goes to active hackerspace members.  On the day of the event, if there are any tickets left, others are welcome to sign up.
Pug.js Training April 16th 2-4pm.  Tickets <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pugjs-training-tickets-60366906041>
Pug.js Training  April 20th 6-8pm.  Tickets <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pugjs-training-tickets-60366910053?aff=ehomecard>
This is part of a series of training classes.
https://pythonlinks.info/pug-and-iodide-classes <https://pythonlinks.info/pug-and-iodide-classes>

Sorry for the short notice.

Warm Regards
Christopher Lozinski